Summer is quickly approaching, and while that can mean a lot of fun and exciting things, it also means that your chances for bee infestation go up. As a service that provides bee removal in Rochester, NH, we know that bee infestations can catch a lot of people off guard, and we also know there’s a lot of misinformation out there about why they occur and how to handle them.
To help out anyone worried about bee infestations, we’ve put together this guide, which provides answers to some of the most common questions we receive about bee infestations and bee removal in Rochester, NH. We hope this proves informative and helpful to all who are curious.
- How do I spot the beginnings of an infestation? Having a few bees in your backyard does not constitute an infestation (in fact, it would be strange if you didn’t get a few bees during the summer months). However, if you encounter dozens of bees swarming around every time you step outside, you could have something to worry about. Also, keep an eye out for bees gathering around your windows or doors. This is usually a sign that bees have either already infested your home, or are considering it. If you spot these issues, call a professional as soon as possible for bee removal in Rochester, NH.
- How can I prevent bee infestations? Bee infestations are avoidable, at least to a certain extent. If you know that you have had an infestation in your home before, you can expect that bees will smell the honey and return to your house each bee season. To prevent this, hire a professional service to help get rid of the attracting smells and material.
- Do I need to fear killer bees? “Killer bees” won’t actually kill you, and they are largely a myth made for television and magazines. African and European bees are largely the same, and having a few of them in your yard is nothing to fear, so long as you aren’t allergic.
- When is bee season? Your home could potentially become infested any time of the year, but the warmer months are considered bee season because of bees’ life and work cycles. If you know you’re at risk for infestation, it’s smart to have a professional come to your home for preventative work at the beginning of summer.
- How do I make sure bees never come back? The only way to significantly reduce your risk of returning infestation is to hire a professional removal service. Trying to bee-proof your home yourself requires many dangerous chemicals, and could be unsafe for both you and your family.
- How do I find a quality bee removal service? If you’re in search of quality bee removal in Rochester, NY, look no further than Dependable Pest Solutions. With years of experience in the area, we bring a depth of knowledge and a friendly touch to each job we take on. When you hire us for bee removal, we’ll help get your summer fun back on track in no time.