All sorts of critters and pests make their way into peoples’ houses every year. While we all love the great outdoors, we’d generally prefer they stay out there. When you discover you have a mice infestation or other creatures living on your property, you will need pest control service in Rochester, NH.
When finding a pest control company, choose one with plenty of experience working in both rural and urban areas to eliminate your pest problem. Make sure you also go with a local company that has experience working with the types of rodents or pests unique to your area. Here are some examples of situations in which you will need pest control service in Rochester, NH:
- Mice: You may need rodent control for many reasons beyond mice, but the fact remains that the most frequent need for rodent removal stems from mice infestation. No one wants mice or rats living inside of their home. They can cause structural damage, contaminate food and water and chew through electrical wires. They often leave behind droppings and always cause a panic when first discovered. Eliminating mice is easy with the help of a professional rodent control specialist.
- Squirrels: Squirrels are enjoyable at a distance, but if they make their way into your home, they can cause considerable problems. These critters like to nest in your gutters or in other parts of your roof, eventually making their way into your attic. A quality pest control company can safely and ethically remove squirrels and help prevent them from reentering your home.
- Other small mammals: All sorts of small animals like to get in your garage, root through your garbage, nest in your landscaping or try and enter your basement through openings in your foundation. Culprits include raccoons, skunks, woodchucks and other little furry creatures. Once they make it into your home, it can be pretty difficult to get them out. Most people are concerned that the animal will get harmed in the process. In most cases, a pest control specialist can safely trap the animal and will release them back into the wild.
- Bats: Bats are great to have around if they are eating all of your mosquitoes, but once they make their home inside of yours, you and your family are at serious risk. Bats harbor multiple diseases and must be removed as quickly as possible. Once inside of your attic, they can make a large mess and will multiply pretty quickly. It is crucial that you repair openings in your roof to ensure the bats cannot return after they have been removed.
- Birds: Regulations specify that some birds be considered off limits for pest control companies, while others are specified as pests and are therefore legal for a pest control service in Rochester, NH to handle. If you have a bird problem in your attic, enlist a pest control company to determine the type of bird and have them offer solutions to resolve this infestation.
Dealing with rodents, birds, small mammals and other pests is a task best left to professionals, particularly if you’d prefer to avoid having the problem animals keep coming back. Call Dependable Pest Solutions to take care of all your pest control needs today.