Is your house overrun with pests? Perhaps you simply want to prevent a future infestation. Either way, you want to ensure you choose the best pest control service in Rochester, NH. To do so, you must know what questions to ask and what qualifications to seek. Use the following tips to find a pest control service worthy of your trust:
- Ask about guarantees: Does the company stand behind its work? Do they offer any guarantees? Termite repairs or other pest damage might not be covered by your homeowner’s insurance policy, so it’s important to determine if you are covered if your property becomes re-infested. Find out exactly how the company handles this type of situation.
- Ask about methods: In addition to the guarantees offered after their service, find out exactly what treatment services the company provides. How do they plan to rid your home of pests? What will they do to prevent re-infestations? Are their methods safe for pets and children? Will you need to leave the home during treatment? Get the details to ensure you are comfortable with their methods.
- Ask about experience: How long has the company been in business? What training and experience does each employee have? Make sure the pest control service in Rochester, NH has experience with your specific type of pest problem. You don’t want your spider issue to be the first eight-legged invasion the company has seen.
- Ask about a contract: A trustworthy company puts everything in writing. They should offer a written contract that includes all the specifics of your working relationship. It should specify the details of what is included, how much they charge and any guarantees that apply. Any company that is not willing to put their contract in writing is not a dependable source.
- Ask about licensure: Solid companies are licensed, bonded and insured. These qualifications offer protection for you as a consumer and for their own employees. Their licensure assures you they are properly qualified for the work and their insurance provides liability coverage for all parties. If a company cannot provide proof of these qualifications, look elsewhere for your pest control service in Rochester, NH.
- Ask about references: A company with a good reputation can provide references upon request. Ask the business directly for recommendations from previous clients. Search online for company reviews. Ask about their standing with the Better Business Bureau. Check their website for testimonials. Obtaining solid references is a good sign the company is worthy of your business.
When you need dependable, quality pest control service in Rochester, NH, the team at Dependable Pest Solutions is your go-to source. Contact us today with any questions about our qualifications and top-level service. We look forward to making you an informed consumer and a fully satisfied customer. Our highly trained technicians are ready to partner with you to keep your home pest-free and safe for your family. Call us today to schedule your next appointment and experience a new level of pest control service in Rochester, NH.