Rodent, Flea, Ants, Mice Removal in Rochester, NH
Our technicians at Dependable Pest Solutions are trained in preventative maintenance, residential pest removal, and commercial pest help for the following types of pests in Rochester, Strafford County, Farmington, and Somersworth, NH. Click the images to learn more:
- Toxicants (Baits): Placed in child-proof, pet-proof boxes located in rodent activity areas.
- Snap Traps: Placed in rodent areas, but safely away from children or pets.
- Tracking Powders: Placed in enclosed areas of activity.
- Do not touch or pick up bats without protection.
- Do not try to remove the colony yourself.
- Do not live with bats and their diseases in your property.
- Do not seal up with entry/exit points.
- Do not clean up their droppings without gloves and a mask.
More Bat Facts:
- Large Brown Bats and Little Brown Bats are commonly the bats found roosting in structures.
- Females have generally one young in mid-May to early-June.
- Bats are very beneficial. One bat can eat thousands of insects at night.
- Bats feed on various insects including mosquitoes.
- Bats are declining in recent years due to White Nose Syndrome.