Our technicians are trained in removing the following pests:
- Bed bugs: A bed bug infestation can be a terrible headache for you and your family. Not only do these tiny critters leave painful bites, but they are quite tiny and able to survive in small, tight spaces, making them difficult to remove. Our experts are highly skilled in handling these difficult infestations and can eliminate your bed bug invasion using both chemical and non-chemical methods. Before you throw away furniture and bedding materials, call us as we can treat and save your items with steam heat and pesticides. Don’t let your home get overrun with bed bugs. Call us and we can help.
- Ants: Sometimes it can feel like clockwork. The seasons change and the ants come marching in. A small infestation can quadruple overnight, causing a pesky, persistent problem. Carpenter ants even pose significant threats to your home. Our licensed technicians will treat your ant problem at the source, eliminating the insects and preventing future problems.
- Termites: When termites invade your home, they attack structural wood and support beams, posing a risk to your health and safety. Left untreated, a termite problem can cost a fortune in structural damage and severely impact the value of your home. Let our licensed technicians solve your termite problem using swift and effective methods that will stop the critters in their path.
- Rodents: Rodents can quickly overrun a property, becoming a dangerous and annoying problem. Rodents damage structures, chew wires and cause electrical fires. They can feed and defecate on human food, leaving germs and diseases in their wake. Mice produce about 150 droppings per day. Additionally, mature females produce as many as ten litters (about 50 young) per year. We are experts in rodent removal in Rochester, NH. By tailoring our services to your individual needs, we can assure you that no rodent will remain after we have trapped and removed them. We use the following methods:
- Toxicants (baits): Placed in child-proof, pet-proof boxes located in rodent activity areas.
- Snap traps: Placed in rodent areas, but safely away from children or pets.
- Tracking powders: Placed in enclosed areas of activity.
- Bats: While bats can be terrible pests inside your home, they are actually an important part of the food chain and currently at risk of becoming an endangered animal. When you have an infestation, call our licensed experts who will use safe, non-chemical methods for removing the bats without harming them. We follow the standards set by the NH Fish and Game Department, which include inspecting for bat entry points, sealing holes and installing one-way doors that allow bats to exit, but not reenter. If a structure has a maternity colony with baby bats, we will wait until the young bats are old enough to fly before installing one-way doors.Some precautions when dealing with bats:
- Do not touch or pick up bats without protection.
- Do not try to remove the colony yourself.
- Do not live with bats and their diseases in your property.
- Do not seal up with entry/exit points.
- Do not clean up their droppings without gloves and a mask.
More bat facts:
- Large Brown Bats and Little Brown Bats are commonly the bats found roosting in structures.
- Females have generally one young in mid-May to early-June.
- Bats are very beneficial. One bat can eat thousands of insects at night.
- Bats feed on various insects including mosquitoes.
- Bats are declining in recent years due to White Nose Syndrome.
- Squirrels: Squirrels can pose a major risk to your home, including a fire risk due to their chewing wires. Additionally, their droppings can cause odor issues as well as health problems. We take thorough precautions when dealing with squirrel invasions. Using either traps or installing one-way doors, we can eliminate squirrels from your home in a safe, efficient manner.
We are experts in pest invasions and wildlife control in Rochester, NH. Call us today at (603) 948-2039 or (603) 436-1181 to schedule your pest inspection.